Barrel of Laughs

Barrel of Laughs

by ArtistAbe

That Sinking Feeling

That Sinking Feeling

by ArtistAbe
49 Comments Add Comment
  1. Holy TwoFury! Please welcome ArtistAbe into the Hall of TeeFurian Justice with two debut designs. You may have seen these featured on a Nerdist article-- now wear them proudly on your torso!
    1405987186_HauntedArkham_Promo.jpg

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a poster!
    1405987612_MasterOfDisguise_Poster.jpg

–Teevil
  1. vashspike said 23 hours ago

I'm surprised the new Bat Girl design isn't being used.

1. Neatgrl said 23 hours ago

Both are very very awesome. Not really my thing (I'm a Catwoman kinda gal, so if you have that, I'll buy) but definitely sending to some friends who love this fandom!

Congrats on the debut

1. dmiller87 said 23 hours ago

Very nice designs indeed! I have to agree though, they would work much better as prints :)

1. fairvales said 23 hours ago

These are so cool! I love the haunted mansion MashedPotato! Congratulations on the debut print!

1. TopherRocks said 23 hours ago

LOVE the designs but they're better suited for prints than shirts.

1. Bonitadv said 23 hours ago

1393955399_Comment_removed_01.jpg

You can read the rules here.

1. snowfire said 23 hours ago

Great ideas on the shirts, I've never seen Batman look so glum before (why do I hear Adam West's Batman going "Don't be so glum there Chum") I guess I'd be too if I was in that situation.
    I'm glad to see you can buy them as prints because I'd love to get them as prints. When you're a short person (I'm only 5'3") I don't think it would work quite as well as a person who is tall. I really do love the Joker one! It's perfect! I do look forward to seeing the rest!

1. IVIoss said 23 hours ago

I love how the designs have a Victorian style frame and I like it being different.

1. hellbeast said 23 hours ago

These are both hella rad! I love all the expressions. While i get why most people would preffer prints, for someone who wears a lot of hoodies and jackets like me it's goin to be awesome to be able to see the whole image!

1. Dizypanda said 23 hours ago

I have a print of this hanging on my wall that I got from San Jose Fanime 2013

1. purplestripe said 23 hours ago

Nice Haunted Mansion themed shirts, if there were Star Wars themed Haunted Mansion, total instabuy, but sorry not these.

1. kristenirene said 22 hours ago

purplestripe
    said:

They did a Star Wars themed Haunted Mansion - it's most excellent. It has Princess Leia walking the tight rope. I love mine!

1. FromTheAshes said 22 hours ago

vashspike
    said:
    I'm surprised the new Bat Girl design isn't being used.

The new one that was Just Announced last Week? Or just the one she's wearing right now? I always figure it's an artists prerogative to choose their favorite material to work with. And the Bat-Family certainly has a lot of different costumes to choose from. Nightwing doesn't even wear one anymore, but most recently his was Black & Red. I prefer the one used here, though.

1. Archersaurus said 21 hours ago

On a serious note I want both these shirts, well done artistAbe. I see Justice and the Night run in your veins.

1. Archersaurus said 21 hours ago

Did TeeFury just swap out the colloquial shortening of "Richard", also a slang term for the male genitalia for the "DonkeyKong"?

Cause it is his real name. I not mad, i just want to to be true because it would be hilarious! Seriously I'm going to be talking to my friends about how a fell and hurt my DonkeyKong thanks to Teefury.

I freaking love this site.

1. thrashingale said 20 hours ago

FromTheAshes
    said:

vashspike

said:
    I'm surprised the new Bat Girl design isn't being used.

"Oh man I'm so bummed the artist didn't use the artistic genius *I* had in mind while they were creating their art"

1. misszelda said 19 hours ago

Damn, I absolutely LOVE these drawings, but I don't know how I feel about them on a t-shirt displayed this way...I think the drawings really work best when it is all 4 of them in tandem. It loses a little bit of the Haunted Mansion feel when you are only seeing one of the pieces at a time, and the length of them sits oddly on a t-shirt design.

Which is a shame, because this is some of my favorite art ever made and I'd love to wear it. But I think I'd like it as prints on my wall more.

1. Mikey_Mayhem said 18 hours ago

I really like these! I agree that they would look better as prints, or all together on a single shirt. But looking passed all that. I decided to go ahead and order both. They are really too cool to pass up. Great job to the artist! Keep them coming!

1. mercgoose said 18 hours ago

These were prints, my girlfriend bought them all from the actual artist at wondercon. Its awesome to see these on a tshirt. So dont worry people, these were on prints at one point.

1. tlburrill said 17 hours ago

Barrel of Laughs!!!!

1. phayith said 16 hours ago

So I just looked at the rest of his work. Artist Abe's artwork is brilliant!
    I am in love with his Harley Quinn!

1. Tindo said 16 hours ago

If I could buy these as a print, I would do so h in a heart beat! But I'm a girl, and my boobs would hide half the image... I want them so badly, but not as a t-shirt...

1. zanzoc said 16 hours ago

can someone tell me the WalletShrinkers/ referens? ( im new to ths stuff :D )

1. boromirs said 15 hours ago

I was waiting for some Batman themed shirts but meow. As said before, great designs but a big big/long for shirts. Good for the artist though, congratulations on the debut!

∧ Back to top